I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 3 December 2011

Homeworks Not Done Yet - Mission Impossible D:


Gahhhhhhh !!!! OmyGoshh !!!! i'm so DOOMED , you wanna know why ? and why's the title Homework
and stuff ? cause i haven't done any homework on my summer vacation ! do it ?! i didn't even touch a book in the last 3 weeks !!!! Ohsh*t man , what i'm i going to do ?! there is so much i haven't done and nearly start it! uggghhhh !!!! why must the world be so cruel on me ?!

I don't know the fag thing of what to do with my self right now.I'm just so tired of all this,if i didn't have to school i won't feel all this but if i didn't have to school .. i'll be a lazy pig just laying in my bed and pretty soon when everyones' grown up and having jobs,i'll be begging in the street for spare change and stuff like that and after die out of hunger not even nobody is gonna visiting my graveyard !!!!!

It's just so tragic really ... whai thy i'll do ? urggg,see ?! now i'm even speaking medieval.I guess i'll just do it all and make an effort before school reopen,that is what the muggles call it .. school , for i also have to go to this muggle ''school''.I don't wanna be in a muggle school ... i wanna be in hogwarts with Dumbledore as my headmaster and the toilet being a chamber of secrets.UNDERSTAND ?!!! I'm delusional ?! Obses ?! Reality broken ?! well ... i don't aspect you to know or understand cause you're a muggle; So if you don't like harry potter don't mock me.the books and the movies..cause you're not perfect yourself aren't ya scumbag ? hohoho ; .. ya im awesome !

And dude, yes i am lazy ... i have 2 months to finish all of the homework but i wont do it but when i do it ,, i'll do it like a boss and besides; this is frankly a normal teen behavior ... if you never did it , you are lying*Peace no war pal :)

I pray that .. i hope i can do all the homework before school opens and can get all teachers signiture.I mean the muggle tech ..-.- ughhh , hate it but got to live and be greatful about it.Wish me luck ;)

Dear,homeworks and muggle teacher .. please don't give so many lesson's , writings and exams that i know i waon't study or do.

                                                                       Sincerely,a hogwarts student who's letter is just late arriving ;)

Hopely i can do it.Hopely ... Here i come muggle homework !!!

Mission:Complete homework task :P
Percent:0.0% untouched yet.








P/s:Don't do your work at the last minute or either that you'll be just like me and i know you don't wanna be me ;)                          

No comments:

Post a Comment